How does this make you feel?

For all who read.

Http://www.bhutan4christ.com

Please feel free to be truthful in your answers.

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • This just makes my feel sad. I don't care if they were pagans, Jews or Sikhs, no one should be treated that way.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think it is very sad, and awful that that is taking place. I also feel that they will have an extra special place in Heaven for being brave and courageous enough to be an open believe in the face of such adversity.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 2:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• That's really sad. But,it's just indicative of what Christians face all over the world,and sadly,right here in America,as well. But, mainly in other areas of the world. I will be praying for these faithful in Christ,and just put them in God's hands. He will care for them,and bless them mightily for their faithfulness to Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It is sad circumstances. This kind of stuff has happened all throughout history to and by many different religions. This is why unity and acceptance is so crucial, no one deserves to be persecuted for their beliefs.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 2:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i feel the same as fireball.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• What can one say ? Our prayers are with them, we wish our gov't wasn't in such turmoil and our economy so beleaguered and Christians there could get more help.

"Buddhist Bhutan government forbids Christian prayer in public for fear of conversions" says a lot about that gov't's mind-set, says something curious about Bhuddism (which I thought characterized itself as compassionate).

And it also speaks to the ever-more-successful campaigns here in the US to stamp out any visibility of Christianity.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It's so sad that anyone should be treated this way. Sadly, this is what many Christians receive all over the world, specifically in countries in Africa and Asia. I praise God that I live in a country that accepts ALL religions.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thank you for answering my post.
    God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am not sure that campaigns to remove Christianity are real. I have seen a lot of writing on the web from Christians about how the rest of us are worship Satan and and are some how plotting against God. I have seen many opinions on how all pagans are damned so on as so forth, But I have not seen much on the idea that Pagans, Jews, etc are trying to stop anyone from being a Christian in this county. I have not seen pagans or Sikhs protesting at military funerals. I just ask that my children not be required to pray to your God at school. I just ask that my religion be taken as seriously as yours, that it is treated with as much respect as other faiths. I object to special treatment for one religion over another by the government.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree with everyone. If you want to see what is going on in other countries too you can visit http://www.persecution.org/suffering/index.php You can click on the link "persecuted countries" and get details. They also have information on people who are in jail right now for being Christians. We pray for them all the time.

"Don't forget about those in prison. Suffer with them as though you were there yourself. Share the sorrow of those being mistreated, as though you feel their pain in your own bodies. " Hebrews 13:3 NLT

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009