Dry skin question...

My family has always been big on handwashing since we have chickens, but my son is really having problems with cracked dry skin. Yes he is a little OCD. Any suggestions for me?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Corn huskers lotion. You buy it in the lotion aisle at walmart. The amish use it because of the work they do in the fields. It works wonders. IT puts a silk like layer on the skin without the smell or lotion. That or cow udder cream that you also get in the lotion aisle. Corn huskers lotion is in a clear old school looking bottle with a yellow label and cow udder cream is in either a pump or tube container with black cow spots.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Try aquaphor, better than vaseoline
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• aveeno lotion works great for both my boys and they have SUPER dry cracks bleeding skin.. alittle goes a long ways.. vasleen and stuff is good but grease this stuff isnt..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Aquaphor, the best stuff on Earth. It's made by Eucerin. Just a little bit goes a longway.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Whatever lotion you buy, put a little bottle in the bathroom, so he can use it each time he washes his hands.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 12:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2009