VBAC I want to try it but Im kinda scared............

Hi ladies, I am 14 weeks preggo. hubby and I have a son who will be 5 in Sept. He was born via c section because he was breech. I went back to the same doc for this pregnancy, but he does not do VBACs and he told me that we would schedule the section closer to my due date. Now I am thinking that this may not be our last child and I really want to experiecnce labor and delivery (even though I know that it will hurt like hell). I told hubby that I want to try it and he said what ever I want he is 100% behind me. The thing is if I do another c section then the chance of having a VBAC is very slim to none. If I change docs then I could possibly have a VBAC. Ladies please help me...............

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 2:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do what you feel is best for you and your baby. If you want to try get all the information you can and find a doctor you trust. Its been 5 years so your more on the safe end then those who have babies within a year of each other. Find a doctor who will do it and talk to them and weigh the options.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I would say see another Dr. so you can have the type of delivery you want to. Or at least try for it. GL!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009