• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever wear a slip?

My hubby thinks it's ridiculous when women wear a slip under their dress or skirt. He says without a slip you would see the woman's legs and everyone knows she has legs! I used to wear one, but haven't in a few years. How about you?

officefan01

Asked by officefan01 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• no never.. i hated them when i was little and i hate them now.. PLUS they always show and that tacky
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I only wear a slip with one specific dress that has thin material.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 2:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I do if the dress is made of thin material, just so I'm not showing my skivvies to everyone through the skirt. Other wise, no. And I try not to get thin dresses. I wear my loudest, brightest, ugliest underwear and examine myself in every mirror I can find, to see if the underwear shows. (They're almost florescent green with hot pink, hot purple and electric blue flowers given to me as a gag gift by my best friend.)
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If the dress or skirt is thin and unlined, I will wear a slip. But if I don't have to wear a slip, I won't.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Very very rarely. Only if its a silk or extremely sheer dress where you can see a little too much under it!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009