anyone else?

in a pissy mood this afternoon?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You frigging bet I am now...holy shit I haven't been this mad in a long time!!! I feel like I am going to lose my mind...The Electrician that came to my house WASN'T A LICENCED ELECTRICIAN!! WWWWHAT??? I haven't had a stove in 3 weeks, I have been waiting that long for them to come and look at my stove!!! And they send a non-licenced electrican, he wasn't allowed to touch the stove!!!! WTF?? So who knows how long it is going to be until an actual licenced electrican is able to come out! I am so mad I just don't know anymore...
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• haha no I am not but I was around this time yesterday lol
    Bayareamommy510

Answer by Bayareamommy510 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• No, but I could really use a nap. *sigh*
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 2:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was yesterday evening ... but better today ... so far
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My hubbys sister flew in from NJ yesterday and says shes staying a week or two..(lmao news too us!?) shes been here less than 24hr and shes already getting on my nerves.. plus i am 11wk/6d pregnant she better watch out! hehe.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 2:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes.. fuckrs at mcds suck butt.. i get so mad a dumbassz.. im at work screaming at ppl on the inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Nope ok day for me
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 2:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I didn't sleep much last night, had to deal with crbbies kids cause they didn't sleep to good too and i need to clean house which i have a mess so yeah i am moddy and i don't even have my PMS yet!!!! thinking about going on a wine strike tonight...
    Anonymous

• yes, i am pissy.
    Our stupid neighbors drove through my flower garden and parked in MY yard.
    wtf?? then my hubby came home and saw that and got PISSED off, he had to go to court because some dumb bitch gave us counterfeit money at our restaurant. but if the truck is still there when my hubby gets home he said hes going to pull it out into the middle of the road and leave it there. hahaha
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am now! I work for a local pool installer and we rent office space from the company that actually sells the pools. Well my guys were just in here to pick up a pool and some paperwork and they had just gotten done installing one...one of the guys drug some sand in on the carpet. Mind you this is not in the retail part of the store, I sit back by the warehouse where there is constantly dirt and noise. Well the warehouse "manager" a kid of 22 decides to tell me I am responsible for my guys dragging sand in and I had better get up and get the vacume. I don't get paid, nor do we pay rent to be spoken to in such a manner by some jerk who is not even my boss. So yeah, now I am pissed!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009