could it be ovulation?

I had sex on april 19th and my ovulation dates were the 20th and 21st but on the 20th that day i went to the restroom and when i wiped i notice a red tint and it lasted the rest of the day and i was cramping that day also but the next day everything was normal, could that be from ovulation or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ovulation usually doesn't make you bleed. IT could be a small tear inside your vagina from having sex. You may have been ovulating causing the sensitivity.
    Anonymous

• or it could be implantation bleeding maybe as well.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Ovulation sometimes does cause slight spotting...it happened to me too checked with doctor and as per her it was due to ovulation....good luck
    sofiaa79

Answer by sofiaa79 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009