what recepies u prepare for dinner or breakfast ?....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Waffles for breakfast when I want to treat our boys on a Sat or Sun...

And for Dinner their favorite is either Spaghetti or Cheeseburgers, no secret recipes there, just good!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• thinking of home made pizza this evening .. DH is working evening , just me and the kids
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• chuck roast with mash potatoes and corn on the cob
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 3:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Dinner: salads, burritos, stews, stir-fries, curries, etc.
    Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, smoothies, whole grain pancakes, eggs,

Answer by rkoloms at 4:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm going to brag here a bit and say, at the request of my 5 year old daughter, Chef's Salad. Yes, Ladies, you read that right. My 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER requested SALAD for dinner!! I'm all over that one! I'm not shutting down the drive for more veggies! LOL
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Breakfast I fry up sausage or bacon set aside and save just a litlle of the drippings and add beaten eggs on low heat with chopped onion and cut up mushrooms...cut up meat and add along with cheese, whatever you have on hand. stir and cook until done.
    I didn't add amounts because you have to really go with whatever amount of food your family will eat.
    For my family of 6 I use a dozen eggs and a lb of bacon or sausage and 8 ozs cheese.
    Anything I make for dinner is always a hit! esspecially meat loaf
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I usually try to even out my cooking load by alternating with simple and quick meals. Like pork chops-mon. last night crockpot full of sausage,shrimp, and chicken and all I had to do when i got home was make rice.And tonight its tacos.Some days I go all out frying fish or making chicken fried steak which is really time consuming.But I usually save that for the weekends.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2009