anyone else have a crazy day?

Today i went to town with my older sister we went to a gas station for gas an a pop well this guy was driving around then he stopped was asking my sister and me for money and that he would give me his debt card well my sister look at it wrote things down called her work place casue this guy wanted 40 dollars off of me too and that he wanted my address well comes to it that this guy stole his son from Fl and they been looking for him intil now what a crazy day what was your crazy day about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that not crazy thats so wrong.. good thing you guys calld him in.. who just asks for ppl info now a dayz????? an give you his debit card????????????? this is one story..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• troll
    Anonymous

• I do look like a troll in the morning but this afternoon i look like babie doll..
    Anonymous

• Well my sister is a cop and we thought his story was a lil fishy and trying to give me his debt card why didn't he just go in the station and use it?? when it says atm inside so are minds started running about how fishy this guy was and he didn't even make sence so that when my sister did a lil looking and wrote his linc plate number down too.. (OP)
    Anonymous