Double Stroller Advice

I'm having another baby in Nov. and my 2 LO's will be 21 mos. apart. I'm going to need a double stroller, but not sure what the best options are. I have a Chicco Keyfit Carseat that I'm going to use with the new baby and would like to find one that accommodates this seat. Any advice on these? Thanks!

MagnoliaQueen

Asked by MagnoliaQueen at 3:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have one because my LO's are 13 months apart. I am not sure what brand it is but it did go with my car seat. It is the kind that sits front to back not side to side, we got it at Baby's R Us.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I HATED tandem double strollers! I liked the side by sides, preferring the joggers (bigger wheels and are basically "all terrain"!)

But I do a lot of walking around town, and don't really use a stroller for stores or anything.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Your best bet is to get a Chicco brand stroller, as you will be certain that it will accept the infant seat.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009