Any other moms that refuse to drive a mini van?

I am getting ready to be 32 and have a 3 year old daughter so i don't really see the need for a mini van but I just don't think i could do it even if I had 5 kids. i told my hubby that i would drive the biggest SUV made before i drove a mini van! Anybody else like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love my minivan. I am 25, but it is the most practical vehicle to drive. I am not ashamed, I am proud of the family I have. I don't define myself by a vehicle. JMO
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• nope-while I don't like my Kia bc of all the problems we've had with it, it has saved my back!! I really do like having a mini van!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes, I will never drive a minivan.
    Actually I dont like "mom cars" I had an SUV, and I didnt like it either, I am getting an Infiniti G35 soon (the 2 door) so I wont even have a mom car.
    but I only have 1 daughter so its no big deal for me. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm 31, have 3 kids and love my minivan. I can carry 6 passengers and the kids bikes or almost anything else I feel like transporting. It's big and comfy and not a gas hog.
    But to each their own!
    Anonymous

• So you think a minivan will hurt your looks??? to me that sound like your high classer then us moms that have a mini van.
    I'm proud to have a van and its so much easier to get things in then a 2 door car and if i want to go camping i can just use my van instead of a tent
    Anonymous

• I used to think like you until the day I drove my friend's minivan and it was so convenient and it made my life so much easier. I am 36 years old with a 3 y/o son. I can't wait until we can buy our minivan, I became a minivan believer! Take a good one for a test drive, it may change your mind.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I refuse too! Gimme an SUV before I drive a mini van!....I always laugh because my SIL found out she was prego with her 2nd and ran out to buy a mini van before the "stick" was even dry! NOW she gave it up and drives a SUV because she realized she didn't need a mini van with just 2 small kids.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hell no I can't stand a minivan it just isnt me. I have a Jeep and its very spacious. My sister drives a minivan and I pick at her all the time. Just something about a minivan doesn't sit right with me.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thats how I felt bebita. We had to take my pontiac in for service and they gave us a van. At first, I was made....then I was sooo happy-all the room, no bending to get in and out of the back seat.

I wanted one-When my gas pedal got stuck after servicing the breaks they took the car back and gave us something of our choice-a van!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• How are mini vans embarassing? Isn't that a little immature. I mean, come on, we are talking about vehicles. They don't define who we are. At least, I am not that superficial.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009