What is the craziest thing you did as a teen?

My friends and I would dress up and go to bars when we were 16. We got in and had drinks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dad gave me a car in the 11th grade and I drove to Florida from North Carolina without telling them. The car broke down, so I had to call them to wire me some money to get home. Grounded for life!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Got a hotel room to party.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Partied with an older crowd when I was 15, had a 23 year old boyfriend, got arrested a couple of times, ran away a couple times with my friend, got into a car accident during one of these times and sat on the side of a back road for hours before someone came to get us....that's not even the half of it, I was a little sh*t!
    Anonymous

• Omg...i would not think twice bout jumping in guys cars by myself! MOre than a few times lookin back i put myself in very risky situations. Thankfully, nothing awful ever happend well except for making out w/the most conceded guy i ever had a crush on. lol But omg..looking back i did some stupid shit id kill my daughter for doing today.
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• OMG Roxxxy I hear you. I can't believe I wasn't found in a ditch some where. I would hop into cars with complete strangers when I was 16. We'd drive one state over just to have breakfast. Go arrested a couple of times for shoplifting. There's entire pieces of my teenage years I can't remember. I woke up in the backseat of a strange car in front a club I don't know how I got to. Hung off bridges. Crawled from one moving car to another because we'd just watch Footloose. Got things pierced. There's not enough room. I have to put this anon. because I know people on hear that would pass out if they knew this about me now.
    Anonymous

• When I was 17 I snuck my boyfriend at the time in to my house to sleep with me in my room. I moved my dresser to block my door in case they'd try to come in. Used to sneak out a lot that summer to be with him overnight too. Hey, we all have to be crazy at one time.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009