Has anyone been to a "Golden Corral" buffet restaurant? There is one opening up down my street and I wanna know all about it!

Ok, my family loves buffets and there is a Golden Corral opening up down the street. Also that means JOB OPPORTUNITIES!!! So who knows about it or has eaten there? I'd really like to know! Thanks!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 3:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have one here that I went to a couple months ago. YUMMY. I was very happy. Lots of variety. Very large buffet!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We have one here and it is always packed but I do not for the life of me understand why. It is filthy dirty, the employees are gross, and we even had an incident that made the news about an employee and a customer asulting one another. I think the food is disgusting as well, but hey thats just my experience there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• The food is great lots of varieties great desserts and it doesn't take a big chunk out of your wallet .
    Anonymous

• I haven't been to one in a couple years since they moved further away, but I used to go there all the time. They had a very good buffet with a couple kinds of chicken, ham, beef, stew, fish, several kinds of vegetables, including baked potatoes with toppings, homemade rolls and other bakery items, which they also would sell. Salads. I usually got the carry out. They charged by the pound for carry out, but it was such a nice selection.

Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• used to work there ....disgusting they scrape icing off brownies at the end of the day and put new icing on for the next day. other than that food is alright and is normal home cooked food!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Oh wow, carry out? Kinda neat. You know I heard that too about being clean. I am a clean freak, maybe they'll give me management! lol

Btw, what are the prices like? 

NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 3:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Love it!!!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 3:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I love the Golden Corral near us! There is a good selection but i always end up gettin the same thing anyway.
    Anonymous

• Standard buffet prices. About $10/adult here in the Midwest.

We LOVE Golden Corral. Ours always has great food and great selection. And it doesn't make me sick like Old Country Buffet!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I HATE Golden Corral. I have been to 4 separate ones in 3 different cities and have gotten sick every time. THe food have never been very good quality, either. Not to mention, IMO its not worth the money. For just me and my husband to eat off a buffet is almost $25. If we're going to pay that much for just us, I'd rather go to somewhere with good food that random people havent been picking over.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009