Being hit in the "wrong spot"

My little boy is 8.. He came home on Friday and proceeded to tell me.. that some boys had been hitting him in the wrong spot.. (his penis) and he really liked it! Me and my husband were just.. shocked! We didn't know what to say .. Then he says.. They do it to me evey day.. They hit me there, and sometimes they make me hit myself in the wrong spot.. But I really like it.. It feels good!! Now, this is my stepson.. or I would have been in the principles office asking what the heck is going on.. But we told his mother yesterday and she said.. He's lying.. It's none of yalls business what happens to him, Yadda yadda.. Being a bitch.. Now me and DH are both really really concerned! I realize he's going to hit puberty soon, but should this be happening like this? Anyone elses' little boy done this, or said this? I also noticed his hands being in his pants ALOT more lately playing with himself

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• No, that just doesn't sound right! And mom knows someting!!! I don't know any boys or men for that matter that feel good after being hit on their genitles! I think(I could be wrong) hitting is a code word for what is being done. Here's what I suggest to do to find out: get an atomically correct male doll and ask him to show you how he is being hit. If indeed he's not being "hit" ask him who(get names) "hits" him like that and go from there!!! Good luck, and I'm sorry you're going through this!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree with answer 1. I wouldn't let this go any longer no matter what mom says. I would get names also and find out what "hit" means also. There is something more going on than maybe your stepson realizes. I would get to the bottom of this right away....sounds like mom is going to blow this off. You are the stepmom and you have the right to take care of this little boy too. WOW, if you need anything here is my e-mail susan6xblessed@cableone.net good luck Susan
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 3:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm with them. Besides, you may be bound by law to do something about it. I know here in Canada, any care provider is bound by law to report any and all suspicious malicious or sexual activity involving a minor child.

Good luck! You're right to ask, it's a hard one.
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 11:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009