Scrubbing Bubbles auto shower cleaner

Does anyone use this product? If so does it work? I was thinking about buying it but its a litlle costly and I want to make sure that it works and its not a waste! Thnks for your input girls!

LuckyCharmed200

Asked by LuckyCharmed200 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read someplace that it didn't work well, but don't take my word for it since I've not tried it. What I do use is Tilex. It takes no rinsing, and it is very easy to spray it all around the shower, and it keeps the shower clean.

Answer by Bmat at 3:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I also heard on a news show, they were testing products out there and suposedly this product doesn't work very well. Personally I think if you give your shower a quick wipe down often enough, it won't get so dirty. Of course easier said then done! I'm usually scrubbing on the weekends!
    Anonymous

• Simple Green works much better
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I tried it and honestly the smell of the cleaner made me physically sick (this was before I was pregnant!). I took it down and returned it after 2 days because it was so horrible! I don't know if it worked to clean the shower, but wow, what a stink!
    CLRief

Answer by CLRief at 9:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2009