What do you like/not like about your "Rep"?

Wether it be Avon, Mary Kay, Cookie Lee, Pampered Chef etc. etc. etc. What are the things that you love about your rep? What is it that makes you enjoy shopping with her? What things drive you nuts? What do you not like? Does your rep give you samples? I am a rep and me and my friends want to know from you the consumer what makes you happy! This is meant to be fun and informational. By all means answer anonymously if you'd like! Have a great day ladies!
(since this is for fun, I left myself anonymous as not to try to get business☺)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• Hmm I guess the first thing I dont like about them is that they all happen to be friends or family so Everytime I talk to them They always bring it up SO I feel pressure to buy stuff I hate that. How can I tell a friend NO. None of the rep give me samples boy do I wish they would give me samples I might buy more lol
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Samples are great, they make me feel like she's my buddy! I have a tastefully simple rep and a tupperware rep and they send me personal e-mails to let me know when new stuff is out and ask how my family is doing. I know they probably have notes on me for sales reasons, but the friendlyness feels so nice! Plus, they're never pushy, because if they were, I would stop responding and buying. Oh, and if they don't like a product, flavor, etc. they tell me. The tastefully simple rep will say, this thing is good, but spicy so you probably wouldn't like it. Or, the garlic taste in this sauce tastes a little burnt to me. When she seems honest like this, I trust her opinion on things that she says are good. Hope this helps!
    CLRief

Answer by CLRief at 9:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009