Help Cheater!!

WE have 5 kids and every nite he says lets have sex i say no were going through 2 much a 2 year old with cancer a set of quads that are 3 but no sex sex sex he told me if i didnt want to have sex he would with his co worker i was allready pissed so i sai9d what ever next day he frogot his lunch so i brought it to him there he was fucking his co worker help what schould i do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't believe this post at all..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Neither do I but on the off chance it's real, you should start having sex with your hubby.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't believe this but..... like Kemclaughlin said if it's real then you brought it on your self, if you deny him what do you expect?
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• What are you doing trying to get people to go off are you looking for drama. What do you think you should do? Leave his stuiped ass for real kick his ass out of the house. Do you like dirty dick then let him stick around...
    Anonymous

• First, let me tell you how very sorry I am for your child's health. Then, if you went to his work to deliver a lunch box and he is having sex with his co-worker, What kind of place does he work that he can get away with that? Also, if you are tending 5 kids, do you really have the time and energy to do lunch deliveries? Third: Are you seriously asking the CM community what to do, aka you don't know yet? kisck his ass to th ecurve children or not, that is what I'll do.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• He was already doing it with his co-worker before then, I guarantee it.
    5isenoughforme

Answer by 5isenoughforme at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• What do you think hes gonna do if he is'nt getting it at home then he will go get it some place else. You brought this on yourself.. Take care of your man or someone else will..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• To those of you who said that the OP brought it upon herself by not giving him sex, in what century do you live? Sex isn't an obligation, it is a voluntary act that can't be demanded nor forced upon another individual. Also, if her child has cancer, the mom is exhausted all the time, sex isn't even in her mind. I kind of recent a woman thinking that sex is our wifelly duty, it isn't it is something we enjoy doing with our husbands not another to do thing in our list of daily chores.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• BULLSHIT.....COUGH
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 3:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• This is so make believe. So all the girls will get wound up and have some questions deleted. Please so been there done that on CM.
    Anonymous