• In the Spotlight:

Home tests...

Okay ladies, I have never done the home tests before now. With my son, I just knew I was and just went to the doc. I am 6 days late, but I took a test and it was negative. I feel kinda silly, did I do it right? lol. oh geez. I do have an apointment tomorrow, I was was just curious on how acurate the home tests were from all of you. Either way, I need to figure out why its now showing up. Guess I will find out tomorrow :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• there is no way you could have screwed the test up!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I never had a BFP until this pregnancy. I had BFNs up into my fourth month with our pregnancies (one of which was twins!) and then I stopped testing. I was wasting money! So, this time, I tested, just for fun, and sure enough, BFP!

HPTs can be wrong. I'd get a beta test from your doctor to be sure! Good luck!
    MicheleHaytko

Answer by MicheleHaytko at 3:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009