How do you know....

I am almost three months pregnant well 2 and a half (10weeks) how do you know for sure your baby is doing fine without any ultrasound or anything dealing with the baby at the doctors office ( two visits) How do stop worrying about the baby if you dont really know whats going on!

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 8 weeks, and every day i freak! any little cramp, discharge, weird feeling... its a mommy thing, ur always going to worry about if the baby is okay or not. just keep positive
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• you have faith :) I miscarried my first child so when I got pregnant this time everyday I was so scaired something would go wronge.. I had cramps that the reality is were probably all in my head... The best thing you can do is realx and make sure you go to yr apointments with yr doc... If yr not bleeding and yr not having alot of cramping yr probably fine. Yr baby is growing! Congradulations and good luck... Try to not to worrie and have a little faith in yourself... Your body will take care of your baby you just got to take care of your body
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• The worrying never stops. If you ever feel that something is wrong, call your doctor. They'll get you in right away. That's what they are there for! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• You don't know. You will just have to assume that if you are not bleeding or cramping, you are fine. If there is something wrong with the baby, you will feel it within a couple of days.
    I agree, the worrying never stops. Both my pregnancies, I would worry, then after I felt the baby kick I would be fine. It gets better with time though. at the end of your pregnancy, you should feel the baby so much, that you won't worry if it is still alive and growing.
    Congratulations, and Good Luck.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 4:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009