What you gals think??

Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant. Not really trying but if it happens it happens. Well doctor put me on birth control to regulate my cycle and after three months go off of it and should get pregnant not a problem. I've already had one child 4 years ago he has three. Well, I'm on my second pack of birth control and just started my second week yesterday and got nauseaed and decided to go to bed woke up went to go pee and there was a little blood I put a tampon in and when I took it out there was brown tinge with mucus at the end of it that was it I read it could be like 3 things just wondering what you guys opinion is??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's probably something called breakthrough bleeding which is very common on the pill but it could also be a sign you are ovulating.
    Anonymous

• Oops, did not mean for my previous post to appear anonymously!
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009