Does anyone Else

Does anyone Else feel like they can never catch up on bills & Necessities enough to save money : (

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 4:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep..its a never ending cycle, but once my daughter starts kinder in aug I'm going to full-time instead of part-time to get us caught up and saving again
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes- it sucks terribly!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes and it is not a good feeling. I guess at this point and in todays economy I should be thankful that I still have a full time job and food on the table and my bills are paid and my home is not being taken away.
    Anonymous

• not really....we pay everything on time all the time...our problem is everytime we have money in our rainyday account (sep from savings and etc)..something breaks down or something like that.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• save money? what's that?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009