Very dry and cracked heels! What works best????

Ever since having my baby, I have had extremely dry, cracked, nasty looking heels! I have never ever had this problem..and living in FL, sandals are pretty much a daily thing!! What is the best lotion or method of having softer heels?? I have a PedEgg which didnt work and i've tried the rough rock looking thing (dont know how to describe it!) and that didn't work well either. Any suggestions??

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The ped egg worked for me, you just have to keep doing it every night, then lotion them down with Eucerin cream. Mine were horrible, my dh called them barnacles. lol

I was going to suggest that before I saw you tried the ped egg already ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• By "rock thing" do you mean a pumice stone? That's what I use and it's great (DH uses it too). I use it in the shower (last thing I do so my feet are softer) with a little body wash. It only takes a few minutes and gets rid of all the rough spots. I've found that the ones shaped like little feet work the best for some reason.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I use a pumice stone in the shower and shea butter and socks at night.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• And are you drinking enough water? At least 8 8oz glasses a day?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Lamasil, lamasilk, something like that. I can't find mine at the moment. It's by the foot care items. They have a lotion type on, and an exfoliating one. Don't get the exfoliating one. It's about $8-9. It works great, I noticed a difference after about 2 uses.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Avon makes good products for this. Use the Footworks series. They're inexpensive and work well. I love the cracked heel cream for this problem! www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i take a shower before bed and use the pumice stone in the shower. Then when i get out i put a ton of lotin on my feet and put socks on. Then in the morning when you wake up use your ped egg.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Aquaphor with socks on at night.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• haha ok so i USED to have really bad heels to..and then i got a dog, and he started licking my feet every single day..and seriousoly, my feet are so frickin smooth now.lol so if you have a dog.let him lick your feet..lol...

or you could do what my mom does and put vaseline on your feet before you go to bed, and put socks on top..cuz its greasy!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I tried several thing, but nothing really helped till I started taking supplements to improve my health. I think one thing that I used was fish oil- Omega 3. Message me if you want what brand I used. Mary
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009