do you give assignments each day?

I need help being organised and cleaning house

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If I have a lot of house work that needs done, and I know I'll get off task during the day. I make a list of everything I want done (usually in the order I plan to do it in) and hi-light it or cross if off when I completed the task.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I print out weekly chores on our computer and put them in a clear sheet protector so I can mark off what is done and wipe them off and used the next time too. As my son gets older I ask him to do things but he doesn't have chores on a list just yet.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Having 5 children ranging from 15 to 7, We all have responsibilities. And NOBODY gets paid for them. My thought is this. Everyone eats ~ everyone has to help clean up and do dishes. Everyone messes their own beds ~ everyone makes their own beds. Everyone makes trash ~ everyone takes the trash out. We all have certain days of the week when laundry is done, they take it to the laundry room, I wash it, they put it away. Starting young (3 yrs old) with each one has made keeping a clean house much easier. I watch my best friend struggle every day with just the simple cleaning tasks. Evenings before bed, we have 'clean up' time. Now the deep cleaning, dusting and floors.. I usually do those. More often than none, the boys will help out. Some love dusting, some like mopping floors and I even have one who loves to do toilets and the showers.
    RoxieAnn

Answer by RoxieAnn at 12:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Make a checklist , I do.

Check it off when your done -- it makes me so much more anxious cuz'
    i want to get it off my list
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009