whats for dinner tonight ladies???

we are having bbq chicken legs, buffalo wings, corn on the cob, and red potatoes. yummm... im cooking now and i cant wait!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• shit i forgot the time thanks
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• From the April issue if Cooking Light;
    Hoisin Flank Steak with Asian Cucumber Salad and Spiced Wonton Chips
    My first time making it but it sounds yummy!!!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Keilbasa and sauerkraut. Asparagus. Mashed potatoes. Strawberries.

Answer by Bmat at 4:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We are having Roasted Garlic n Herb Chicken, Squash, and baked Potatoes and Biscuits!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• something low in fat grams. I just started the Alli diet and don't want "treatment effects!"

Answer by admckenzie at 4:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My dh is out of town, so it's just me, my oldest dd, and her girls, so we're having breakfast for dinner!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sthompson I'm so jealous now sweetie thanks alot for making me drool over your food you are cooking and here i was going to make pizza!! but thats ok i am going to make ribs with famous dave spice and BBQ sauce with baked cheezy patato loaded and corn on the cob hehehe drool on that sweetie!!! MM
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Arby's or McDonalds. I have run out of wipes and need to drive an hour to get them, so whatever the kids pick is what we are eating.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Taco's
    Anonymous

• BBQ chicken pittas got meat thawing now, going to put bbq in the pitta bread then add sliced cheese since im out of shreaded and maybe a little bit of lettuce
    Just hope hubby dont play pig going to make corn and potatos as a side since im only thawing out three chicken breast to cut into strips.
    hot_momma84

Answer by hot_momma84 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009