Did you have different symptoms while carrying a girl than a boy?

We have 2 boys and I really hope this one is a girl because I am having really different symptoms. Please describe the symptoms between your girl and boy pregnancies. Thanks ladies!

gavinsmama06

Asked by gavinsmama06 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• has nothing to do with gender
    em9x

Answer by em9x at 4:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• well to be honest i always thought it would be diff but it hasnt been for me im pregnant with my second little girl and everything has been the oppisite with this one but they keep tellin me that she is a girl
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I can't answer for sure yet. But my son I would easily cry, I craved apples and milk. and now I am craving chicken and sweets and am very easy to irritate. My sister who has three girls and one boy thinks I'm having a girl because of of my being mad easily. haha. My poor DH! but I am too early to tell yet so I guess we will see.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• my boy and girl were totally different can't say it was a gender thing though.my little boy i was never sick didn't hurt at all other than heart burn.,my little girl i was sick the first 4 months and hurt the whole time because of where she was laying.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• well I've only had girls but every pregnancy is different. The way this pregnancy I couldve sworn I was having a boy, but sure enough its a girl!!! It all depends on the pregnancy...not the gender!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I had different symptoms with all three pregnancies and I have three boys. I don't think it is a good predictor of gender.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My pregnancies were totally the opposite w/ my son and now pregnant w/ my girl. W/ my son all I had was swelling. W/ my baby girl, I had nausea, extremely tired, back aches, leg pain, pretty much you name it. I know that they say you can't base it on that, but it was for me. My friend had 3 pregnancies, all boys, and each one was different.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I had no symptoms when I was pg with my dd. I was a little more tired but that's it. I had mild m/s with my ds. First 3 months and then again the last month. I carried really high with my dd and low with my ds.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• They say it doesnt have anything to do with the gender but with both of mine I have very diff symptoms. Actually my very first pregnancy was a girl and when I got preggo with Aerianha I had the exact same symptoms. Craved the same things. So I duno....maybe??? Tony I was more nauseaus and wanted all the good stuff....cheese, fruit, veggies. Aerianha I wanted all the junk. LOL. Same with my other girl. But when my SIL was preggo with her most recent she had all new symptoms and he came out being a boy again. I wouldnt get your hopes up until you actually know for sure. She was really bummed thinking she was having a girl. Good luck mama!
    proudmomof224

Answer by proudmomof224 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009