• In the Spotlight:

cant be good

hey girls! hows everyone? im on my first pregnancy, and let me tell you its stressful! ive been in and out of the doctors, having some discharge brown color and sometimes thick. its getting alot thinner and it doesnt just leak out its when i wipe myself. My doctor told me that its normal, and it may last my whole pregnancy, he also told me that i may have clots of brown stuff when i pee or after intercourse. This doesnt seem right. what do you think? Im sorta worried about it but if i call him i know hes just going to tell me its normal unless i bleed which i havent at all. Does everything seem normal? or does this doctor sound crazy?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Listen to your doc and don't try to over analyze, will only make you crazy, and you have a long 9 months, just enjoy
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i am the same way you are when i was in my first 2 semesters i was so worried in and out of the doctors office and everything. I had almost the same thing except mine was always white with yellow tinged to it. its normal you just have to relax to keep the baby calm thats all i did and now at 38 weeks i am ready to have my first baby.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009