Need help figure out date Please?

my last period was mar 8th. I was suppose to get af on april 6th my cycles are usually between 28 and 30 days. I spotted on April 1st and 2nd and nothing since. I'm not preg taking test its neg. my question is do i go by april 6th when i was suppose to get af and add 14 to 16 days to that to get ovulation time or should i go by when i spotted? If i go by april 6th ovulation days was 19th or 21st we baby danced on 12,14,17,18,21 and 26 and if i go by spotting then it was around 13th or 14th i think? any help would be great thanks!

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try mymonthlycycles.com and it will give you an estimate on when you could ovulate.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was just about to post the website brailynsmama08 posted lol. I can't keep track of all of that stuff myself.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You go by the date of your first flow day. Spotting doesn't count, as I was told, when it comes to calculating your date of ovulation. Try www.fertilityfriend.com I use this website to manage which days I ovulate in conjunction with using my fertility monitor. If you don't have a fertility monitor I would invest in one. They can be pricey but you can get them cheaper off of ebay.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009