what are your thoughts on those raz-berry teether things are they worth the $?

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 4:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Freeze damp washclothes in a freezer bag.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• hadn't seen those before. MAM makes a pacifier with the teething bumps on them too. I had those for my dd. They were so so. Sometimes, if her teeth really bohtered her she'd pull the paci out halfway and chew on it and other times she's just suck. She's never been a fan of teething rights, just want cloths. I did find one at walmart she really liked. It's a hand you can freeze. I put it in the fridge so it's not too cold and the fingers are long enough she can reach father back than just her front teeth. She really gnawed on that when the molars were coming in.
    Anonymous

• I THINK THERE WONDERFULL THEY R ONLY 7 DOLLARS FOR 2 BUT WE LOVE THIM
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Another recommendation for teething: children's toothbrush. The pacifier type teethers work well for the front of the mouth, but when the other teeth come in, something that reaches farther back is even better.
    Anonymous

• i am looking everywere for these can you tell me were to buy them
    mamanew4you09

Answer by mamanew4you09 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Here is a suggestion that i just heard on tv, dip a wash cloth in some juice and freeze it. Let her chew on it and after she is done make sure and brush her teeth so the sugar doesn't affect her teeth.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009