bumpy forehead

I dont have visible acne pimples on my forehead but my forehead is extremely bumpy.. i scrub my face everyday with a washcloth and ive tried everything. how can i get my forehead to be smooth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• First off don't scrub so hard you're probably keeping the skin irratated. Don't use anything with apricot pits/etc in it either it is too harsh. I sell Avon and the Clearskin Professionals line is very good. You should give it a try. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes, don't scrub so hard. But I have the same problem and to keep it at bay, I have had it lasered and Botoxed but if that's too expensive, try retin A or differen (from a derm) to peel layers off or a chemical peel. Also, lots of water and a good foundation. I used to use Chanel at vast expense and decided screw it. Too expensive so now I use that new CoverGirl stuff in the pump and the coverage is the best I've ever had. I have oily skin though.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I never use foundation because i dont really need it and plus i think that makeup just clogs your pores. I can try and see a dermatologist but I dont know if my insurance covers it. I didnt know that scrubbing hard would cause it to be worse. It makes my skin soft for the day and when I dont scrub then my skin is bumpy and gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009