porno or no porno?

do you think it enhances your sex life with your spouse when you watch porno together or do you think it just cause long term damage to your relationship?

angelfood33

Asked by angelfood33 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• i think it helps.. but i like to freak!!!!!!!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Well it has helped ours :). Porn is like drinking, gambling etc...even working...when it becomes obsessive to where a marriage suffers, then it's a problem.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Its not something done in our home. We dont need to watch other people to enhance anything. We are by far not "prudes" but when it comes to bringing anyone else into our bed room it crosses the line.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Porn does not do anything for me. I don't care if my husband watches it. It just isn't for me
    shealynsmom

Answer by shealynsmom at 5:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Porn can be fun at times
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We don't watch porn and our sex life is fantastic. We have sex 7-8 times a week. Most of the people I know who watch porn do not have sex as often. Could be because of the porn. I personally think it is nasty to watch couples have sex. As a Christian it goes against my belief that sex is inside of marriage. To watch it would be condoning the whores who makes this filth.
    Anonymous

• We've watched it together. It doesn't cause "damage" to our marriage. I don't see how it could if both parties were okay with it.

Anything could cause damage to the marriage if one person wants to and the other just gives in and isn't really okay with it.

For the most part, though, porn is only something that DH watches while he's deployed.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• to porno or not to porno.....PORNO!!!! lol. Rarely watch it but like to when I do

depends on the couple...some like it some people are sex addicts (shouldn't watch it) some wives take offense so husbands say they dont but really do...depends on the relationship
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We only use it if it is necessary actually. I had trouble even thinking of sex after my miscarriage which he understood but even in the mood I couldn't get wet so we used it to enhance a bit lol.
    Anonymous

• And to the person who decided to say they where christian and call someone a whore ...shame on you passing judgment if you are a believer...only he shall judge!
    Anonymous