Do you have any tattoo's?

If so how many and what are they and where are they??????? Oh~ and is there a story behind it?

nikkileerue

Asked by nikkileerue at 5:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a small 4-leaf clover on the inside of my right ankle. I'm part irish so that's what I always wanted. I drove some friends of mine to a tatoo shop and they pitched in and paid for it for me for taking them there! I've had just that one for 14 years.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have 3 tattoos. I have one on my foot of some flowers. My sister and I decided to get that as matching tattoos. I have a tribal heart on my lower back. I got that because I had just turned 18, and had the need for a tattoo, and then oh my shoulder blade, I have my daughters foot prints from when she was born with her name in the middle.
    shealynsmom

Answer by shealynsmom at 5:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i got an ankh- an egpytian symbol of family, protection, woman, motherhood, and everlasting life- on my right hip a few months ago.
    importedmama

Answer by importedmama at 5:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have 5.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have three tattoos.

The first is a small about 1 1/2 inch rose on my collar bone just under my neck on the left side.
    The second is two roses as an armband on my right arm, The roses meet in the middle.
    The third is a somewhat large one on the small of my back, it is a Lily with a hummingbird flying beside it. That one is maybe 4 by 6 inches and the colors are amazing.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have 2.

One on my right shoulder blade. I don't care to discuss that mistake, I have had that one for about 7 years now omg!!!!!!!!! I got it when i was 20

Then I have a butterfly on my inner left wrist. I got that for my 22nd bday.

I want a cover up ahem haha and then I went to get something for my daughter.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have a flower in my right hip. I got it because I thought it was cute!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Nope. I am tattoo free. Since tats are so common I guess that makes me the new rebel and unique.lol

Anonymous

• I have a heart in Black and White on my left big toe... I lost my grandparents when I was 13 and got it in memory of them. It does have significance. "when they died my heart fell to my feet" Which will be tattooed at a later time on another tat. They were the only ones I trusted and since then that heart had began to collect more meaning ....I lost two children and obviously my heart sank yet again :( I am happy to say I am 35 weeks preggo now and due in may-june :D
    Anonymous

• I have five! I love tattoos!
    Kerind22

Answer by Kerind22 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009