Does a wax in the pubic area hurt?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• ummm never had it done, but I am sure it would hurt. I mean if you had very harry legs and you waxed that wouldn't that hurt???

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lots of women do it more than once. obviously it doesn't hurt too bad, or we wouldn't do it again.

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree with LoriRae89 ...we wouldn't do it again if it hurt that bad....obviously getting hair ripped out would hurt, but not that much to those who do.

• I do it when I have the time! It hurts pretty bad for about 5 minutes, but I get very bad razor burn, so I weigh 5 minutes of pain against several days of pain. Plus, it does hurt less every time you get it done. Plus, instead of shaving every few days, you only have to go get waxed every 3-4 weeks.

Answer by Erin1108 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hurts in my book, sorry.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• YES

Answer by kylesboo at 8:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It does hurt, but only for about 10 seconds, then on to the next strip. But by the time you are dressed, you won't feel a thing. The pain doesn't linger. And it hurts less and less as you get it done regularly. Lots of women do it.

Answer by Kauna at 8:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Its not too bad. It hurts the first time, but only for a few min. Each time after that its easier

Answer by kartersmommy820 at 10:22 PM on May. 1, 2009