had a dream

that i was having another boy.
while i love my boys sooo much, i woke up really dissappointed. I really want a girl.

Healthy is the biggest deal. I would rather have a healthy baby than anything.

I can't get over the guilt. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormones....gotta love 'em :)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 5:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I wanted a boy soooooo soooo sooo badly, i had not even let the tought that it may not be a boy cross my mind, but for 3 nights in a row, i had dreams that it were a girl...once in the dlivery room, and the other two i was getting the ultrasounds, it was weird, and i was soooo upset...but ive heard that you get opposite from what you dream =) and we are having a boy, so good luck!!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• When I found out I was preggo I wanted a girl so bad, but EVERYONE told me it was a boy. As I looked in the mirror at my belly it eventually sunk in that it was a girl. I can't really say I was disappointed that it was a boy...I was more frustrated that they sell way cuter girls clothes!!!! Trust me once you feel him/her moving you won't really care whether it's a boy, girl, or GIRAFFE, because you'll realize that no matter what gender, IT'S A PART OF YOU. Before you'll know it you'll be telling all your friends how much better boys are than girls!!!
    Niecey35717

Answer by Niecey35717 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yeah I am now 35 weeks. I had a dream I had a boy and I am proud to say I am having a little girl the end of May beginning of June. :D It could be all in your head just pray for a healthy baby the big guy knows what he is doing. :D:D
    Anonymous

• They couldn't tell from the ultrasound what I was having, but I kept dreaming it was a boy and really wanted a boy because I felt like I already knew "him" from my dreams, and lo and behold.....a little girl was born! I was dissapointed for .0000001 seconds and now I can't imagine her being different. You will love your little one no matter what, and dreams are just that - dreams. Chin up momma! :)
    CLRief

Answer by CLRief at 8:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009