what is the swine flu?

all i have seen is that it is just like the normal flu. . . .

so whats the difference??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So you are telling me that your news station hasn't even talked about it? i know cnn has and my new station and its been the talk on here where have you been???
    Anonymous

• difference....this came from an animal and was passed to humans which usually (when it happends) ends there....this one went form animal to human to human to human......
    Anonymous

• And it doesn't get passed by dead meat only live
    Anonymous

• yes. it has been on my news. but they say its just like the normal flu. .

whats so big if its the same thing?
    Anonymous

• The swine flu is a combination of two types of swine, human, and avian influenza. The danger is because it has mutated to be passed through human to human contact etc..., and they are just now working on a vaccine it could turn into a pandemic. In Mexico it has killed several and they are still trying to understand why the US has had less severe cases of it. I read that one man/woman went to the hospital but is in perfect health now. This could be less serious or more serious than everyone thinks. A pandemic could arise or it could die out as the month of April ends.
    Anonymous

• DON'T GO TO MEXICO. Eventhough it's here a little just don't risk it. I have neighbors with relatives there and I'm concerned for them. Very nice people. I hope all is well. If anyone reads this and has relatives there I pray for them. God Bless.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009