how do i know for sure?

Okay well you see I'm on birth control the Nuva Ring to be percise, I was told there was a 2% chance of me still being able to get pregnant. Me and my botfriend had sex during my second ring with a condom but it broke so I'm conserned I might be pregnant. If so I'm almost 2 months, but I've been eating like crazy, my friends have also noticed I've been really easily pissed lately and I usually have great patients. I'm getting a little bigger around the uterious area. I've also took 2 pregnancy tests the first one said I wasn't the second one, which I took about a week later said I was. We haven't had sex since. I already know I've had a miscarage before, so this makes me worry even more. You see I'm 15, and I don't know what to do. I know your probably thinking my god so young, but that really wont help the fact now you know what I mean. I'm probablyone of the smallest girls you'll ever see. If you have any info please tell me

pinky-monster

Asked by pinky-monster at 5:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If there was ever a chance of you getting pregnant on BC you should have waited. It is better to be safe than sorry even with a condom. You are young and yes people will pass judgment if they never been in your shoes. I was 16 when I got pregnant, I didn't know until my bf got a test and my mom actually tested me the same day. I was concerned for my baby and knew my mom all too well. Her my step dad and bf all told me to get an abortion. I had nowhere else to go, no job, and not staying with a guy who would even mention abortion...so I went through with it. I still regret it till this day. We used a condom but condoms don't cut it when you shouldn't be doing it. I am married now and 35 weeks pregnant and I think that I made a wise decision back then. I think that if you are really worried talk to your mom. She might actually give you good advise if you just lend an ear.
    Anonymous

• That's a tough one to call. If you used the nuva ring correctly it should have worked, but if you left it in for a few days longer than you were supposed to you may have gotten pregnant. Also some womens body's react differently towards certain types of birth control. My mother got pregnant while on birth control, which also put me at risk for being that 1 or 2% of getting pregnant while on it. You may want to go to the health dept, or a local clinic to get a test done there. Another thing... after I got off birth control I had to take a pregnancy test every month b/c my period was late, but as soon as I took the test my period would come (I guess it was just a mental thing) well last time I did my normal routine w/ the test and it was actually POSITIVE, I said all that to say this, everything truly does happen or a reason, this may be just a scare or it could be the real thing, but don't over react(yet)or stress yourself out
    Niecey35717

Answer by Niecey35717 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009