Crusty nipples (tmi)

my nipples have like this yellowish crust on them, and i peel it off, and it HURTS like it is a piece of skin im pulling off.When you look at my nipple its not jsut like a nipple with one hole in the middle, it is broken up into a lot of different "holes" is this normal??? im 18 wks btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 26wks and YESSS this is normal. I know it's very gross and it makes you very self conscious. My nipples are very dry, flaky, and there are different little compartments that didnt exist before I was pregnant!!!! On top of that I have a dark ring around my areola that looks like the TARGET symbol lol!! I asked my mom and she said it will definitely go away. It was also painful for me (when trying to pull off the skin) I started gently rubbing it off while in the shower or just after I got out b/c the skin was softer, you can also use some type of creme. I use Vasaline Cocoa Butter Deep Condition Cream. I also use it on my belly and back at night. It's GREATTT!!
    Niecey35717

Answer by Niecey35717 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Huh interesting I have no idea! But interesting non the less
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009