Do all the husbands come home around this time?

Everyday, I notice all the crabs leave CafeMom around this time, is your husband coming home soon and you have to get offline and get to doing something worthwhile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am a bit crabby, but because my hubby is in another country. No, he's not coming home any time soon.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't have to go offline just because my husband is home, I choose to spend time with him though. Not crabby though. :)
    Anonymous

• I wish... My husband works long hours and isn't usually home until much later.

Also, kids get out of school around this time as well, depending on what time zone you live in. Maybe that's why they leave. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Did it ever occur to you that this is when people who surf the net all day at work go home?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• And depending on the time zone, kids are coming home from school. Or maybe it's not that interesting around here today. There are some days around here I wonder if everyone's cycles are synchronized.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• hrmm, a question lacking intelligence and it came from an anonymous poster. Wish I could say I was surprised. If you are that aware of who is online and who isn't, maybe YOU are online too much?
    myame

Answer by myame at 5:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• my hubby comes home at 4:30 and i don't HAVE to stop on the internet just because he is home. i CHOOSE to spend time with him then go back on line when he is wqatching TV.
    I agree that there are too much fruits and flakes hiding behind the ANON instead of using their name
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Wow, I must not be a crab, cuz I'm on at all different times during the day.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Nope, actually I just came back on ... Hubby's gone 4 weeks at a time with his job and when he is home I'm not on here at all... I'm on and off most of the time and hang out at night when the kiddies are in bed....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• How is this a current event or political?
    I just got home from work - DH is a SAHD.
    Maybe also because it is dinner time on the East Coast?
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009