What shampoo does your 7yr. old daughter use?

I'm looking for answers other than kids shampoo but if that's what you use then let me know.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 5:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My daughter is 8 and has been using the same shampoo I use. The kids shampoo kind of sucks and she has alot of hair.
    LovemygirlsPH

Answer by LovemygirlsPH at 7:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Kid's Suave and my husband's Pantene conditioner.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• At that age, my daughter used a shampoo by Jason for thick hair.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My daughter (she'll be 9 on May 6) just now started to sneak my Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner. She said it works better than her kid shampoo. I told her she doesn't have to sneak, I'll buy her own.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 7:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I use dove on my hair and I don't buy separate shamp/cond. so they use it too, but they do have their own body wash I think it's kids suave with the pump, mango i think
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 7:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My daughter is bi-racial so her hair cant use my type of shampoo. She has to have AA hair product. She uses Optuim (SP?) I love the smell of it and it makes her hair soooo super soft.
    TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We us Mane and Tail shampoo several times a week. It's in the pet section and sometimes in HBA. They use it on the mane and tail of horses to make the long hair shiny and strong- and market it for people with long hair. I used it as a child and my daughter gets a kick out of it.
    Anonymous

• My ten year old uses my shampoo, usually White Rain or Suave, my 7 year old uses Suave for kids since it is tear free. They also alternate with a Shampoo called Fairy Tales that is made to prevent children from getting Head Lice. It has a naturally ingredient (Rosemary) that the lice do not like. It also comes in a conditioner or spray type leave in conditioner. They use it during the fall and winter or when we get a note from school that the school has some cases of head lice. So far they have not gotten them!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 6:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My kids use Suave kids. But every other week I wash their hair with my shampoo because I don't think the kids' stuff really gets it super clean. I use Suave daily clarifying. It gets their hair squeaky clean but they hate it because it stings if it gets in their eyes so we only do it every other week.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My children use suave. The same bottle that I do.
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 1:57 PM on May. 1, 2009