Do you think gay people have the right to marry? Yes or No?

Now would your answer change if you found out your child was gay?

I personally think love is love. If gay marriage is not allowed that will not stop people from being gay, people are who they are, and if they want a piece of paper(cause that is all it really is) to say they are married then...Y NOT?
So really think about it if your child was gay and in love with his/her partner wouldn't you want your child to be happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I am fine with it. It does not hurt my own marriage. I say love who you think you should. End of issue.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes, they should have the right to Marry.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am for gay rights.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes, they should be allowed to marry. Love is love, and regardless of whether it's legal or not, gay people are still going to be together and happy. I hope that all states pass a law legalizing gay marriage!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 5:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We teach our boys that you love who you love. I support gay marriage, always have always will.

I am PRO- LOVE!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• No. If it became the law of the land I will not lose sleep over it or picket to get it banned. I won't fight for gay marriage either. I don't agree with it but it is not on the top of my list of battles I choose to fight.

I posted anonymously sue me. I know how intolerant those of you who claim to be tolerant are so I will keep my screen name off here. If you don't like it fine. No need to be nasty about it.

Anonymous

• Yes, I do support it. They found someone to spend their life with just like I did. I have no problem with it!

We also would support our sons if they were gay and wanted to marry their partner. And again...if they found someone to spend their life with I would be happy for them regardless if it is a man or a woman.
    Anonymous

• Though I don't agree w it....it is not up to me to say who can or can't get married so my answer is yes. My answer is the same if my son were gay...I would love him just the same
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm with Nathskitten. I am PRO LOVE! My answer is the same if my child is gay or not. Love one another and you can never go wrong.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I support gay marriage and that wouldn't change if my own child was gay.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009