Who else is absolutely infuriated over the Airforce 1 fly by the statue of liberty?? First and foremost you showed your absolute insensitivity for the people of NewYork/ NewJersey and the terror they experienced just 7 1/2 years ago AND you spent my hard earned tax money to do it!!!! Friggin A holes!!!

I'm so mad and can't do a dang thing about it!!!

4boys07

Asked by 4boys07 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I won't say infuriated, but it turns my stomach to what those people went through yesterday. I would understand the anger they would feel by it though.
    Anonymous

• I agree.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 5:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• agree
    Anonymous

• I completely understand why people were scared to death by that!

I think it was very rude and insensitive to scare them like that with no warning what-so-ever. To my understanding, not even the Mayor knew that the "Photo op" was going to take place.

One of the Atlanta news anchors said something like.... with all that people can do these days with CGI couldn't they have gotten that "photo shot" another way?

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think it was highly insensitive and poorly thought out. I feel for all those in New York and the surrounding area that had to relive the terror of 9/11 cause someone thought it was a good idea for a photo op.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It is a monumental event and i am beginning to believe it was done on purpose.

Think Al Quaida is laughing?

Think Obama cares?

Think he's mean, any?

Think George Soros spent alot last election?

Think, ever?.............................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It was poorly thought out, and probably unnecessary...Obama said" it was a mistake.".. Things happen! However, I don't know anyone who was scared. I have a large family all working in Manhattan. Everyone is talking about how the media once again blew it out of proportion.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• well it obviously isn't that big of a deal or else it'd be all over the tv, and to be truthful about it, i had no idea about it until i watched The View and they didn't even speak very much about it. yeah it's pretty bad they freaked everyone out, but there's nothing anyone can really do about it. calm down, in a couple years you'll look back and laugh at this.
    Anonymous

• "Everyone is talking about how the media once again blew it out of proportion."

I guess they didn't see the video of all the people running out onto the street.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Umm it was all over the TV this morning and they have video of people outside running screaming as you hear and see the jet overhead.... ever think that maybe the media was told not to show it that much?
    4boys07

Answer by 4boys07 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009