I am one centimeter dialated..

About how long until I go into active labor?

JenLouCecilia

Asked by JenLouCecilia at 5:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i stayed at 2 for almost 3 weeks before i went into actual labor. theres no telling really when you will go.just when the baby is ready to come out!
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 5:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• As long as a month, as soon as now. Absolutely no way to tell from that. Only when everything falls into place. No sooner, no later.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i was dialated 1 for like 3 weeks and then at like at 3 in or in the morning to the bath room and wipe and there was blood so i was looseing my plug and i all most didnt make it to the hospital in time after i got to the hospital i had my baby in a hour in a half
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was a half a cm at 38 weeks ahha then at 40 weeks I was a whole cm dilated. My doctor gave me a week to have her unti he would induce me. I was induced.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was a cm 2 months before giving birth. I was convinced I'd have him early. Then he was a week late. So don't get your hopes up to soon.
    Anonymous

• well anytime. it doesnt mean that you will have your baby soon. I am 22 weeks and 1cm dilated and have been since 18 weeks. It depends if the baby is ready!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was 3 cm for 2 weeks, and nothing doing. I ended up being induced!
    GermanMami

Answer by GermanMami at 9:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009