Anyone know where I can find...

A dog crate or cage IN A STORE that will fit a boxer...for Under $70? Any help will be great. I don't want to order it online...

Kaytlynsmommy

Asked by Kaytlynsmommy at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pets

• we found an extra large one at Lowe's a couple of years ago for about that price.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Try craigslist. YOu want an xlarge cage so you won't need a another one later on. I had 2 of them and the metal ones are the best. If I had mine I would give you one as I no longer need one let alone 2 but we tossed them out and someone took them instantly.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• we got one for our pitbulls at petsmart and I thinkit was under $70....but ya, you can try craigslist.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We got ours for our boxer from Petco for about $40.00, this was about 6 years ago though. Have you tried putting an "In search of" (ISO) on freecycle? Sometimes people don't realize they haven't used theirs in forever and might be willing to part with one for free.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Wal-Mart, 50-60 bucks. Though I prefer a different brand I buy from Wal-Mart if I need one in a pinch for a foster dog. And my last foster was a 75 lb. pit, she fit it in with room to spare so I think it would work just fine for your Boxer!
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 12:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009