What should you do when are just tired of your husband?

I am just so tired of my husband and the lies and the attitude.Well my hubby is a sweet a guy to a degree.He thinks he does alot and doesn't realize how hard it is taking care of two babies.I am a stay at home Mom and I feel that is qualified as a job but hubby doesn't.He is always mad and upset that at the end of day I am tired.We don't have sex as much as we use to and he complains.He is always complaining about something about me.SO how do we get pass this,or dont we?

lexylove206

Asked by lexylove206 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• just divorce him....marriage is overrated
    Anonymous

• Try and make time for you two. Put the kids to bed early or get a sitter one night. You have to make time for your relationship as well. If he is lying that is a whole new issue and counseling could work. My husband and I have been in it since January for the same reason and we are doing 100 times better.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I would first try to fix things,like with counseling or chuch.,,and date nights to reconnect. If things still are not better after you do all you can,then you need to be happy by getting away from negativity
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sometimes when children are added to the mix, everything gets turned upside down. And previous expectations won't apply anymore. A lot of men don't understand how hard being a stay at home parent can be, until they have to do it. My husband is in the military, and he knows from experience that sometimes my job is harder then his. One thing is this, when you work outside of the home, when you are off from work, you are off. A SAHM has no nights off, no weekends off, no paid vacations. When you don't have time off, you get worn down. Add to that you cook, clean, shop, bathe the kids, do laundry (his too!), clean the house, make doc appointments, and many other things. You need to understand that he doesn't have the 'you' that he once had, and he needs to understand that you don't have the same 'him' that you used to have. It's hard being married, even harder to be married and be parents. Both need to realize that your jobs have
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• changed. Your expectations have changed. Maybe there is an older couple that you both could talk to? That may help, getting advice from someone you know and trust, that has been through this stuff.
    The lying? It depends on what he's lying about. I don't know, so I can't answer about that. Other then don't let him get away with it, but you also need to figure out why he's doing it in the first place.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Its tough when you have little ones. It does strain a marriage. I remember those days. It gets easier when they are older. Dont sweat the small stuff. Love your babies and take care of him. It will all work out.
    Anonymous

• lol.. to the first comment. I was going to suggest trading him in for a newer, younger, richer model.. ( but as a joke)... Sounds like you two need some alone time to re-connect. It's tough with little kids! I almost think kids are as big of a relationship killer as cheating! What I mean is: once you have kids you start to focus mostly on them and your relationship can end up on the back burner.
    Anonymous

• IMO a simple way to get him to not only understand, but appriciate what you do as a SAHM is to make him be the SAHD for the weekend! (If you can) Go away for "work hours" on a Saturday/Sunday...or both! and leave him on his own. Give him a list of things to do that you normally get done during the day and see what he finishes. Maybe after going through the motions, he will grasp what it really takes to SAH!

OR you can even write down a DETAILED list of what goes on during the day...minute by minute...once it all gets put into black and white, maybe he'll see where your time goes and why things take so long,etc.

Most men REALLY need a visual or real-life experiance in order to understand something.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• THEN pont out with all that you do, AND his constant complaining...how could you be in the mood for sex?

Tell him that its HIS job to get you in the mood. Consider it his "payment" to you for all the work you do at home and with the kids! Then, you could even turn it into a little sexual game for you two! A certain chore=a certain move during foreplay, etc....

Spice it up while not havign to really do much! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Im going through the same thing..
    im not tired of him though. I love him enough to try and work it out.
    Even though he cheated we are trying hard to forget it.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009