what kind of music do you and your kids listen to?

i like to listen to rock, country, classical, blues, & techno. lately, i've had people tell me i shouldn't let my three-year-old listen to this. some have even given me cds of music they say is more suited for a child. is it such a bad thing for my son to request mozart or billie holiday, brad paisley and rammstein?

importedmama

Asked by importedmama at 6:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I love old school r@b my kids crack on me for listening to it all the time they like the new stuff dont get me wrong I do to but their is nothing like old school

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 6:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Tell those people to shove it! My kids were listening to rock since they day they came out of the womb.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My kids listen to HEAVY FCKING METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANOWAR, Metallica, Nevermore, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Opeth, Hammerfall, Iced Earth etc etc etc...well they also like sh!t like Lady Gaga LOL and classical.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I didn't really listen to much of anything during my first pregnancy but my next baby will probably come out of the womb singing about love, broken hearts, trucks, and trackers haha! Country music all day every day!!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My son loves Def Leppard and Fergie! I love Peter Gabriel.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009