should someone get a detention for telling a teacher to leave them alone??

i was feeling really sick nd my teacher was yellin at me so i yelled back jus leave me alone nd he gave me a freakin detention.

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 6:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whether you were feeling sick or not, you talked back to the teacher and most of them don't like that. I would probably be pissed too if I got a detention but I can't say that his reasoning was soooo ridiculous.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Why are you on here?
    Anonymous

• Why are you on here?

for the same reason we are

Anonymous

• I understand you are mad but don't stress it next time when you go to class tell him you do not feel good and ask him if you could just listen today Good luck

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 6:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• In college you don't get dentention. How old are you? Yes, you should if you are in middle or high school. If they let you get away with disrespect then they would have to let everyone and school would be a problem.
    Anonymous

• im a pregnant 16 year old
    whose stomach was hurtin like hell
    nd im on here for exceptance from pepl like me
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 6:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Next time don't give attitude, treat your teacher with respect and I'm sure they will treat you with the same respect.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Well I have to say that it is great you are still going to school and to just keep your head up and focus on school and your baby !!!!

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 6:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It's not that you told him to leave you alone. Its HOW you told him to leave you alone.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Depends on your tone.. if you said it rudely, then yeah you probably deserved it. If you wouldve said "please, i dont feel good right now, can i be left alone?" then I dont think you wouldve deserved it.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009