Bad Snoring

I'm so happy, I just have to pass this on:

My hubby has been a bad snorer for the last ten years. Lately, it had gotten so bad that the ear plugs I wore no longer blocked him out at night. I started sleeping on the sofa! That really got his attention I was serious...and very sleepy!

So, when I bought the product I saw on TV called Pure Sleep for him to try, he didn't give me any trouble. It's a plastic tray that you custom mold to your own mouth that slightly shifts the jaw to allow for better air flow and stops snoring.

Ladies...this really WORKS! I'm amazed. He is totally quiet now.
Well worth the investment.

timelessglass

Asked by timelessglass at 6:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Health

• The site: www.puresleep.com

Price is about $70.00 with a money-back guarantee.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thanks for the idea. My husband has started using a decongestant, and that helps a bit but not entirely.

Answer by Bmat at 6:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• how much is it?
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 6:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Bmat,

My hubby tried that, too. It didn't work.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• try having them change positions to sleep too. if my husband were to sleep on his back i'd probably end up smothering him in his sleep! its a joke on his ship that all they have to do since he's been married for so long now, is to tap his shoulder and say "move onto your tummy" b/c thats what i tell him and he just rolls over in his sleep....he just had a sleep study though and may be getting his tonsils/aednoids out to prevent any snoring at all!! fingers crossed...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• vbchmommy,

The sleep position didn't make a difference, either! Like I said...he was hard-core.

Please try the pure sleep product before getting him any surgery!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I insisted that my husband talk to his doctor about the snoring. The doctor demonstrated what sleep apnea sounded like and he doesn't have that, that I can tell anyway. The change of position helps a bit, also. I am very tempted by the product you mentioned.

Answer by Bmat at 6:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was at the desperate stage and decided to give it a try. It was that or take him for surgery. He had gone to an ear/nose/throat doctor about 8 years ago and told him about the snoring. The doctor said there was nothing wrong with his nose or throat and just suggested sleeping with an incline.

I'm very glad I took the plunge and tried it. We went with a half-payment in case it didn't work and we had to send it back. Needless to say, it's not going back!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• wow i think i neeeeeeeeed the number how much it was um i want it i have not slept in the same room as my so for almost two years because of this problem............................
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My husband is hard core as well even in seperate rooms I had a hard time sleeping since he was so loud. We tried that product and it was a complete waste of money and effort...

wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 11:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009