Anyone wish they could teach their husband how to give a good orgasm?

I'm sure there are many women who have no problems taking control of, and have a great sex life, but I've tried to give my husband pointers, but it kinda hurts his manhood. He's a little stubborn. I found a great website to show him, hint hint, and so far it's caught his attention. It's from a men's website, so it has a little credibility for them. I just left it on the computer before he got home, so when he hopped on, it was right there. Just thought that somebody might ENJOY a more educated husband. I needed all the help I could get...... :)
http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_200/216_love_tip.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband doesn't need the help but I will tell him to check it out. Thats the one thing the man does right.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• girl please that is me. i been wit my man for 2 years already and he still cant seem to get it right. i told him i would do anal and hopefully i would get more out of that lol. sad but true.
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'd never want my hubby to read an article about the female orgasm that's written by a man. Sorry but that article is basic biology and misses A LOT of important points when it comes to the female orgasm. I wouldn't trust an article about men that was written by a woman as much as I would if it was written by a man. The guy writing the article willnever experience female orgasm so all he's writing about is basic biology and assumptions.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• ditto to legalmommy101
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Ditto.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hate to say it, but usually it's the basic biology that the men just can't figure out..... G spot is where?? Do i really need to stimulate the clit to get her to orgasm? Most men are wham, bam, thank you maam, and can't figure out why the woman's not ever having an orgasm. Or like my hubby, he thinks he needs extenz pills because he thinks he's not big enough, which is NOT the problem. I'm going to show my hubby. Maybe tonight he might find my G spot......... maybe..... Baby steps ladies, baby steps.
    prestonshope

Answer by prestonshope at 7:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• just hope he does his homework with you and not others
    Anonymous

• This article failed to mention that 90% of all women can't orgasm from the g-spot. That's pretty important information. It also failed to mention some key spots for arousal. This article focuses on biology and getting off and missing everything in between but like I said, what can you expect when the article is written by an apparently clueless man who is probably single.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Just have your way with him. You control the pace. It's you not him. He can't make you have the orgasm. My advice is have him on top and control his hips. Slower is better. You control the pace.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 8:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Nope he takes care of me pretty well. He doesn't need any pointers
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009