Can you please pray for me???

Hi you guys, I am really nervous about this family meeting we are having tonight (with my dh's extended family). There are some serious issues that need to be adressed and I need alot of prayer.

That the Lord would calm my nerves, that I wouldn't let my anger get the best of me, that I would be able to calmly and wisely say what needs to be said. That the Lord would bring unity to our family.

I appreciate all prayers and good thoughts. : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Also that my DH would be able to stand up for his family without apology.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Go to the meeting on a full stomach and a few aspirins under your belt! I've been to a few doozies in my time.

Praying for a happy outcome!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Good luck and I wish you all the best. Im not a big prayer but for your sake and the sake of your family I hope all goes well and things go the way you want and that nothing goes badly and things get cleared up.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I sure will.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't know why it posted anonymous. I am the OP. I think it did that last time too. I think I mean to check the box that will send me an email when I get a response and then I hit the wrong box.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thank you guys so much for your prayers, advice and encouragement. I feel like I am going into the lions den!!! LOL!!!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If you are going into the lion's den - bring lots of raw meat to throw at them. LOL
    Prayers to you mama! May you have the strength and patience to get through it!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• When you feel that lion in you about to roar at them all just take a deep breath and remember that you are better than that. It also helps me to take a deep breath in through my nose before talking, because that quick action makes me prepare before I scream at someone (who deserves it!)
    CLRief

Answer by CLRief at 8:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sending some your way. Hope it all works out for the highest good. God Bless!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I will pray for you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009