could it be????

Ok so my DF and I are ttc (my third his first) sooooo anyway, yesterday out of no where I all of a sudden just got that "im pregnant feeling" ive had the butterfly feeling i get right before i start im still 11 days away from starting, and all day yesterday it was as if i was floating on a cloud!! I was so happy for no given reason, i mean on a normal day im not happy im not sad or mad or anything im just so so until something happens that puts me one way or the other ya know? anyhow my lower back aches today i have been queesy and light headed, and having cramps the past couple hours im due to start may 9th i know it would be too early to test but am i crazy to think it could be this clear with out a test? I mean with my older two daughters i had that "i know" feeling too. so clearly you can just know lol but really am i just geting my hopes up?

mrsDcrawford

Asked by mrsDcrawford at 6:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have to agree that anyone that answers as anonymous, is afraid of getting a direct response from someone. I got the "just know" feeling with my daughter at 8 dpo and i was right and i am not pregnant and got the "just know feeling " a week before i could even test and i was right again... but it is tough sometimes when you want someone so bad you can make yourself feel things... but i wish you all the luck in life and with pregnancy
    LuvNmyGrl

Answer by LuvNmyGrl at 7:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Be careful getting too excited. I had that same feeling and then, after being 5 days late on my period I started bleeding. I'm pretty sure it was a miscarriage. Anyway, just relax and then get yourself one of those tests that you can use 5 days before your missed period. Good luck!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• omg! how the hell are we supposed to know if your pregnant? and why are you getting pregnant by a friend get married or you will burn in hell!
    Anonymous

• um wow..... of course it would take some one who doesnt have enough courage to stand up and put their name with a reply like that, im not getting pregnant by a friend deary i am getting pregnant by the man i am engaged too. DF Dear Finace' (sry my spelling is bad) I didnt ask IF i AM pregnant I asked IF others thought it was possible to just "know" with out a test and before a test could be taken..... I am a woman of God, I am a good person, I have been raising my daughters by myself their father is to wrapped in drugs to be bothered, i am a full time student for over a year of being in school, working and taking care of my girls, i also had custody of my 2 nephews and my niece, I know deep in my heart that I am NOT going to hell, I stand by my convictions, i will defend them everytime. I hope that you will learn that only God can judge anyone and if you don't stand by your convictions enough to post your name clearly
    mrsDcrawford

Answer by mrsDcrawford at 7:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• you do not stand by your convictions. I know I was lost for a long time and it is very easy to cast judgement on those you do not understand and you do not agree with, however, we are all sins, we are human. It would be very easy for me to judge you based on your reply and your lack of convictions, but I know in my heart that you think you are on the right road, and you are probably a very good person and you may just being having a bad day but God loves me and he loves you too my dear
    mrsDcrawford

Answer by mrsDcrawford at 7:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I "just knew" with both PGs and it was VERY early on. I agree that if someone is that passionate and can argue their point, they should throw their stones in person, not cloaked in annonimity. I too am a Christian and have sinned. And it's not our place to judge you or the poster. I can see where she would say that seeing some of the ways things are taught in some churches. IMO it's sad... but what can you do? I personally tried for DS before I was married. BUT I prayed and prayed about it and just told God my heart (which he knows better than I!): IMO, DH and I were already committed to each other as a married couple and were getting married. I KNOW it's not the same. But did Adam and Eve have a pastor sign their marriage lic.? I prayed that if God didn't want DS around out of wedlock- that it just wouldn't happen. I got PG on the first try and we were married a few months later. Maybe wrong- but that's up to God.
    thesublimelife

Answer by thesublimelife at 8:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Some people just want to start drama. Anyway, i "just knew" with #2 which i am 10 weeks pregnant right now, so i do think you can have a feeling. Good luck!!
    MissesGoR

Answer by MissesGoR at 9:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Girlie I had the just know feeling also but mine was a happy one mines wasa a freaked one and i was scared you better keep me uptodate and forget the ladies who want to be jerks...goldi
    Goldilocks716

Answer by Goldilocks716 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• good luck on the pregnancy! i was in denial. so i ignored all the signs until 12 weeks when i took a test!! but still, if you think you know, it really could be legit! i wish you all the baby dust in the world. and seriously, don't even waste your breath on the girls just trying to be mean.

keep us posted!
    areid1023

Answer by areid1023 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Well it is possible. I kind of knew I was before I tested and on the day I was supposed to start I tested and it was positive. Start taking a prenatal just in case you are. Who cares about that Anonymous chick who apparently hasnt been on Cafemom long enough to know that DF doesnt necessarily mean Dear Friend. Those who cast stones live in glass house. She will regret saying that.
    mommytoG

Answer by mommytoG at 10:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2009