HOW DO I SET UP PLAY DATES FOR MY KIDS???

SNT2BURANGEL01

Asked by SNT2BURANGEL01 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try meeting woman through a local online group (see if there is a group for your area) whoever you hit if off with invite to meet them at a park or somewhere open and see if you and the kids get along
    church groups, preschool/daycare if your child goes you could ask for a phone list and call people and ask if they want to let the kids get together outside of that activity....my best friend has boys my daughters age, i asked her for numbers for 2 other people she knows that i don't that have kids the same age, call them and make a play date with them if they are willing. (this way you know since your friend likes them you prolly will too since ya'll are similar usually in parenting and other stuff)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• meetup.com
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009