Anybody been sick since ovulation and be pregnant? PIOG

Ok I have had a cold that started on Sunday April 19th. I didn't have my internet so I didnt realize that was my "supposed" ovulation day til now. It hasn't gotten any worse or better.

Another weird thing is I felt very feverish on 7 and 8 dpo. I feel warmer still but no kinda fever and I don't have a thermometer so I have no clues as to my BBT.

I am just wondering if anyone else had this happen and end up to be pregnant or if it is just a bug or something. Kinda just hoping.

Also 2 (-)'s one yesterday and one the day before.

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 6:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah i wasn't feeling good on sunday and according to my bbt charting i was supposed to be ovulating and i felt as if i was running a fever but when i went to take my temperature it was only at 98.1 but that is still higher than my average 97 so i don't know what is going on. I went to take my temp this morning and it dropped a lot but then again it could have something to do with that i drank a little last night but not sure i hope that helps a little bit.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009